Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes!
About two weeks ago I came down with a fabulous cold. It wasn't too bad, just a small head cold. I took things easy, I ate as healthy as I could, and took medacine to help get this sickness out of my system...well, suprise! Either I got another cold or this cold was a sleeping monster. I feel like it's playing head, shoulders, knees and toes with my body. Starts with my head, travels to my shoulders (also known as chest) and sends aches and pains to my knees and toes. Once I feel like this cycle is has gone through my whole body, the cycle starts over again. Goodness, sickness sure can send the body into quite a frenzy. I tried to push myself to go to work today, but sometimes the body can't handle the weakness. I slept for over ten hours, not peacefully though. It was like I was in a drugged sleep. My head felt like a bowling ball, ready to to fall off my shoulders. My chest feels like a ton of bricks are hefted onto it. I can't get the pain and tightness to ease. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment