I just recently moved into a new apartment with some friends. The place is amazing! A ton of space for such a fantastic price. We've had a few disapointments with the place, but hey, that's life. One thing that really bothers me, my roommates are never home. We're all busy and that's understandable. This is a problem for me. I know I'm hardly home, but it's so hard for me to come home with no one here. I need people around me.
I've been thinking about this. This seems to happen to me alot. Maybe it's a trial the Lord has given me. I can get to attatched, I need people. When I'm around people I feel more at ease. The past few places I've lived in happens to be anti social, which is fine, but I like to be social. I don't mind inviting people over. Actually, I love it! But, I have a problem being a hostess though, would people be super bored when they come over? I feel that I have to be cooking, have the place clean, have things planned to do, etc.
Anyway, the main point is, I'm sitting at home all alone and I hate it. I know I should be studying. I'm even considering going back to the Library to study, because there, there is people. I need people. Around people I am happy...Would my rommates come home already.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment