So, I'm a little peeved. Might just be because of hormones, but I hate it when the guy, who seems like a good prospect never calls, or breaks up and never tells you why. He just drops off the face of the planet. Really? Can't you at least tell me you're no longer interested. This is probably why I haven't had a boyfriend before. Ugh! It makes me so frustrated. What makes me even more frustrated...I still want to be with him. Maybe because I want and need that closure. I'm ready to be with someone though. I'm sick of this singleness. I want to to play and date someone. Get to know them. But alas, I'm come to stop hoping and wishing that someone will come around, find me interesting, ask me out, and mutually be intersted. I wish I was the type of person that could just stop being a romantic. I wish I could be a realist, being a realist takes all the fun out of life though. Ugh...Life is conflicting and hard.
Dude, you know who you are. You suck!
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment