Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's Really Late and I Can't Think of a Ligit Title

Hey blog world! How's it going. It's been a while so I thought I'd throw some ramblings at you. Life is good. The house I moved into for the fall is fabulous...now. Funny story, our house felt scary weird when we first moved in, to the point of uncomfortable. We decided to have it blessed and life is so much better. It feels like home. Within twenty-four hours the spirit was different and it felt like home, and I was actually excited to come home. HUGE difference than before.

I also got a new calling. Second Counselor in the RS. I've had the calling before, man it was a lot of work, but totally worth it. I feel really good about my ward and this calling will make it all the better. Last time this calling helped me get to know so many people in the ward and have so many more connections. I just hope that I can juggle school, work, calling, and life...Oh the joys!

No comments:

Post a Comment