Monday, November 28, 2011

Start The Holidays Off Right


I love journal writing, it helps to relieve so much stress. I finally finished my last journal. It took me so long to finish because I don't write as much when I'm in school. I started a new journal Monday and it's absolutely beautiful. I figured now was a great time to start with the Christmas holiday approaching. I want to start a personal log of my thoughts of this special season focusing on the Savior. I'm really excited to start this new adventure. I know that often I have good intentions and do it a few days and then I get busy or forget, but this one I don't want to forget. I even put a reminder in my phone to go off at a time that I know I'm available. That way I can drop whatever I'm doing and write at least a paragraph. I'm excited to look past the worldly view of Christmas and focus on building my relationship with Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment