Monday, November 28, 2011

Pictures

In one of my classes we were doing a digital camera project. It's been a lot of work, but really fun. We were required to do some research on the importance of taking pictures and I found a site that encouraged people to take pictures all the time. Even every day! They called it the 365 challenge. I thought it was pretty cool, in the sense to take more pictures so I thought I'd add some from my Thanksgiving weekend.




This is one of a person I adore greatly. She's usually to impatient for my dinosaur of a camera to actually take pictures and they turn out blurry and not at all what I wanted. I was ELATED with this photo. Didn't hurt that I used Picasa to touch is up a little.

Mom wanted to give everyone an early Christmas present. She's been slaving away working on these and they turned out so cute! I immediately put one on my pillow. Let the holidays begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment