Saturday, May 14, 2011
Day One...
Ok, today being my first day of Megan's Biggest Loser experience I started the day out right. I woke up and walk/jogged to my parents house. I'm not yet to the point that I can just jog the whole time, and even my jog is more like a trot. Hey, I'm starting somewhere though. It's about three miles to my parents to that wasn't too bad. I decided to ride my bike back to my apartment too. Most of it's down hill so there wasn't a lot of peddling involved, but it's something! I have a bike close by. As I was peddling in the flat areas though, I noticed that I'm in a little better shape than last summer. My legs weren't aching after a couple of blocks and my chest wasn't burning as bad from asthma. It was easier. Yes!!! That's awesome. Baby steps at a time. And my eating habit have been really good. I feel so positive about myself today. I'm excited to keep this up and develope myself further.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment